No person is perfect!
But, when Allah wishes to select a person and draws him towards Himself, and wishes to grant him Hidaayat, then nobody can stop that …
A transformation had taken place in the lives of many sinners when they pondered and reflected over this verse from Surah Al-Hadid …
Allah says :
أَلَمْ يَأْنِ لِلَّذِينَ آمَنُوا أَن تَخْشَعَ قُلُوبُهُمْ لِذِكْرِ اللَّهِ وَمَا نَزَلَ مِنَ الْحَقِّ
Has the time not come for those who have believed, that their hearts should become humbly submissive at the remembrance of Allah ~ Surah Al Hadid 57:16
Therefore, people of Imaan should devote themselves to the Zikr of Allah and the recitation of Quraan. One’s Imaan becomes strengthened when the heart submits to Allah. That heart which is void of Allah’s Zikr will begin to harden. As the heart hardens, a person becomes more inclined towards the World and the concern for the Hereafter is then lost…
So many people are just caught up in ‘leisure and pleasure’ and are totally heedless in their lives. They may be Muslim by name, but their is no Ibadat (worship) found in their lives, there is no Taubah (repentance), there is no Khauf (fear) of Allah Ta’ala … So for them, their hearts become very hard and to live a life filled with Haraam, means nothing! Such a person, will then move towards Dunya and have no fikr for Aakhirat. Such a person will be dis-inclined towards Ibadat, Salaah and the Zikr of Allah…
We are all believers with the Mercy of Allah, but if we make an introspection of our lives …
• How are we spending our lives?
• How much of Ibadat are we making in our lives?
• How much of Zikrullah do we make daily?
• What type of Tilawat of Quraan do we make?
• What type of Roza’s do we keep?
• What type of Ta’alluq(bond) do we have with Allah Ta’ala?
• How much of Durood and Salaam do we send upon Rasullulah Sallalahu alayhi Wa Sallam?
• What type of Akhlaaq and character do we have?
• How do we behave at home with our wives, children, parents, neighbours, on the road, in public, in privacy, in our factories, with our workers, with fellow human beings?
Has the time not come to submit and surrender to the Shariah of Allah Subhaanahu Wa Ta’ala?
Has the time not come to surrender to the commands of Allah Subhaanahu Wa Ta’ala and follow His rules and regulations?
Has the time not come for the believers that they should humble themselves before Allah Ta’ala?